Hiya guys, me again!
I am not going to bother explaining this weeks theme, so instead I am just going to get STRAIGHT into it!
Now, I am open to most foods and am not picky AT ALL, ask anyone! So this list would be very long if it was EVERYTHING I like, so I am keeping it short and sweet- very literally sweet!
- Chocolate!- This is a common one, but I do thing that chocolate may possibly be my favourite comfort food! Boys can let ya down, but chocolate never will!
- Pasta- Italian food is so super delish, so pasta is a must-have on my list! I especially the Italian flavours of Basil Pesto pasta
- Cinnamon rolls- If you have never had one of these beauties, then you are TOTALLY missing out! GO MAKE ONE NOW!
- Fried rice- Doesn’t fried rice just make you go yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? There is nothing else to say because fried rice says it all!
- Sushi- I love sushi, especially for lunch. My favourite is teriyaki chicken and avocado, with loads of soy sauce!
However, among my many loves, there are a few hates!
- Anchovies- Just the thought of them make me want to vomit! Pickled dead fish! Whose idea was that?!
- Blue cheese- I believe I am not the only hater of this moldy delicacy!😷🤢 (enough said)
Chillies- It is not the flavour, but I CAN NOT HANDLE THE HEAT! I am so sorry to all you spicy fanatics, but it is just not for my sensitive taste-buds!
Righty-oh guys, there you have it! My loves and hates in the magical world of food! Hope you enjoyed this, and don’t forget to check out myself and the girls other posts
P.S Comment and like, it makes our day!
I could go on and on with this list, but I have managed to compact it.
Carrot Cake- I love both making and eating this delicious, moist cake. What makes it even better is that BB hates it!
Pizza- I love nearly any type, but of all I prefer a wood-fired pizza from our own oven
Stone fruit- In New Zealand the summer fruits are delectable. I try to make the most of them. Yum!
Crusty Flat Bread- This is a type of bread my Mum makes with mashed potatoes. I absolutely love it.
Onion dip- This is a type of dip we make using dried onion soup and reduced cream. It may not sound it, but it is divine.
Least Favourite Foods-
Kumara- This is a New Zealand version of a sweet potato. Some love it, but I hate it.
Blue Vein cheese- There are many types of cheeses I love, but blue vein is disgusting. I hate the look and the taste.
Macaroni and Cheese- This used to be one of my favourite foods, but an unfortunate school camp where I got the vomiting bug and it was my last meal before that has put me off it forever.
Sultanas/Raisins- I think that anyone who likes these is weird.
Thanks for reading!
This week’s marvelous theme is food. Dislikes, likes, favourites, allergies, the whole thing. So I will be writing a list of my favorite and nonfavorite (I’m sure that’s a word) food lists (In no specific order)
First up is………
1. Spaghetti (out of a can), I’m sorry but I have never, and will never like this
2. Chocolate Yoghurt (It just isn’t chocolate 🍫)
3. Ginger (Blah)
4. Wasabi peas (after someone gave me one as a child, I will always be traumatized)
5. And last but certainly not least, Parsley! (Horrible in scrambled eggs, but it smells nice)
And now for my……
1. CHOCOLATE!!!!! The best food ever
2. Coffee (yes, not technically a food that you can eat but….)
3. Cinnamon! (Delicious on pancakes)
4. Greek yoghurt (Really good with banana and a squirt of honey)
5. Popcorn, the cinema type is delicious
6. Last one I promise, Brownie! With chocolate chips and ice cream is the only way to have it!🍦
Well thanks for reading, is any of your favorite (or nonfavorite) foods on this list?
OK this week’s theme is the foods we like and the ones we don’t.
I am open to quite a lot of foods but my faves have to be anything with sugar in it, and Mexican food. (Give me a tortilla anytime!)
I have quite a big list of foods that I don’t like, not big foods just small things that just happen to be in quite a lot of foods. Hears my list……
- Strong chilli
- Sweet chilli
- Too much garlic (you’ll see why soon)
- To much egg (I was allergic to it when I was little)
Oh, and there was something else….
Sweet and Sour Pork.
I HATE this dish because last time my family was in Rotorua NZ we had this very garlic y Chinese takeaways and I had the stomach bug but the last thing I ate before I was really sick was the sweet and sour pork. (I haven’t eaten any since and don’t plan to!)
I haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been busy, but I searched up moving emojis. There are some really weird emojis and now I have taught myself how to upload pictures!
Hiya guys, how are you?
It is me again, here with these weeks theme, google search.
I thought it would be a fun idea to do a little browse through my history on google, so here we go!
The first thing on my history is…… YOUTUBE!
Boy do I love youtube! From comedy to makeup, cooking to lifestyle, youtube is just a fantastic bundle of joy! I can spend hours on end watching video after video sometimes, although I probably shouldn’t!
Next up is Google Play Music!
I love music (especially the new Lorde album) and I listen to it ALL THE TIME!
I know this is not very common, but if you ask me, old music is the best music, so check out the following tracks!
- Jump By Krisskross
- Jump Around By House of Pain
- Wannabe By spice Girls
- Lets get ready to rhumble By PJ and Duncan
Thats all from me for now, so yeah
I enjoy reading quotes, so for this weeks theme, ‘If you google search’ I am going to make a list of quotes that have made me smile. Here goes-
‘You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head… but I’ll tell you a secret…all of the best people are.’ -Alice in Wonderland
‘If you stumble, make it part of the dance.’ -Unknown
‘It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.’ -Sir Edmund Hillary
‘Never regret anything that made you smile.’– Mark Twain
‘Whoever is happy will make others happy too.’ -Anne Frank
‘The power of imagination makes us infinite.’ -John Muir
If you know any other good ones to add to the list comment below.
A random search is this weeks theme, and after some very careful consideration, I decided to have my Random Search as Natural Phenomena. I know this is kinda weird, and kinda geeky, but I find it fascinating some of Earths greatest natural disasters and phenomena’s, from the strange to just downright freaky,
In fact, did you know that Lenticular clouds are the cause of most of the world UFO sightings? (Lenticular clouds are those mushroom like clouds that hover over Mount Fuji)
Why don’t you find your own freaky facts, and comment below!
If you just read that crazy title, then you should be wondering what on earth I am about to ramble on about (cos that’s what I do).
I think that it will make more sense if you know that this weeks theme is.
“If you google search…” make more sense now? no? OK well, I’ll continue anyways. 🙂
OK so how mine works is simple, you Just google “LoL Rabbit’s” and this is some of the things that come up…
There are lots more but you’ll have to google it yourself 🙂
I have lots to do and scout work to get finished, so I’ll post more for you later…..