Theme: If you could be any superhero/villain who would you be.
As I read what this weeks theme would be, My answer came to me straight away.
I’ve been trying to find her costume in my size ever since I saw “The Dark Knight Returns” at our ski club.
(Hallelujah for the powers of YouTube!)
Ill’d love to be just like her. She’s sassy, smart, her own boss and she kills these high heels of which she can run, jump and fight in!
I’ve just remembered something she said in the movie,
Cats come when they feel like,
Not when they’re told.
This is the kind of thing that I want painted on my wall but with the word ‘cat’ crossed out and replaced with ‘Tiffany’ 🙂
Theme; Family tree and Funny story’s.
Well not a real tree, I’m talking about a family tree.
One that shows how you are related to people who are “in your roots”, sort of like a tree. I can’t give away any info about my family because my dad has put us on several online family trees so someone could try to trace us and we don’t really need that…..
Instead I’ll put down a funny story from in my family.
Charlotte And The Case Of The Weird Ironing Board.
It was some time last year before we stared this blog I was doing some sewing on my scout campfire blanket when I need to take a break because my fingers where hurting from all that pushing down of needles through thick Badges. I had been doing this in our living room when I got up to go read a book in our workroom/craft-room.
After a while Charlotte walked into the doorway looked at the ironing board which was leaning on the open door, Screamed, jumped and when I Stared to snicker she turned around really fast then jumped and screamed again!
When she calmed down and I had stopped laughing she told me that she had first thought I was in the lounge (where I had been doing my sewing) so when she walked into this room and saw the ironing board and thought it was me but she had only just seen me in the other room just seconds ago so she screamed and then when she saw the real me she screamed again because she thought I was some kind of magic speed transporter!
Well if you did please remember to,
(BTW you can do this if you didn’t like it too)
Theme: Would you rather
As you can tell this is a long list of questions for me to answer of which I ask every one else to answer too. (you can do some in the comments )
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
For anyone but myself.
- Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
Never Watch another movie or TV show
- Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day? Completely invisible.
- Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?
500 years into the future
- Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?
Never be able to use a keyboard and mouse.
- Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want)
Unlimited tacos!! (who wouldn’t?!)
- Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
Unlimited international first class ticket. (This comes with free food so I could just live on the plane 🙂
- Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
A completely automated home. (So I can easily adopt lots of kids to help out the economy.)
- Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or be able to drink unlimited free coffee at any coffee shop?
Theme; Favourite easy recipe.
I would normally have to spend a few minutes thinking and my answer. But today’s one was easy because I use this recipe so much I have it memorised.
Choc chip cookie dough cake in a mug.
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of normal baking flower
- 1 egg (from a chicken)
- 3 tablespoons of choc chips
Put the butter in a bowl or large mug with a lid on it in the microwave for 30 sec.
When melted add the sugar, flower and egg then mix in till smooth.
Then add the choc chips and cook in the microwave for 1 minute or in till the outsides are cooked and the middle is all soft and gooey. (like cookie dough)
And finally Eat, and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe have a look around online for other cake in a mug recipes. I’ve found that the 2-3 ingredient ones don’t work so well.
Theme: What’s in my bag
I quite a few bags; my handbag, scouts gang-show, and ballet.
I’ll do my Gang-show one , in a list of-coarse.
- My Backstage pass (I won’t be let in without it! )
- My drink bottle (because we are under the bright stage lights we need to drink lots)
- change of white and black socks and tan stockings.
- Something to play with before hand.
- Warm jumper
- Lip balm
- extra hairbrush
- headband (to let my hair relax form all the putting up and taking down that we do)
- Lolly’s or something with lots of sugar ( to get our energy levels up!)
- Diary and pen (for the long trip home)
- And finally my script (just in case someone messes up their words.)
Some how I fit all of it into a medium size tote bag!
Whats in your’s?
When I found out that this weeks theme was ‘Bad Habits’ I was Like
“YES!, finally some thing I could do in a simple list!”
Here it is…
- Nail biting – I have some of the no nail bite polish that makes your fingers taste awful but after a while I got used to the taste and it didn’t work after that…
- Tapping my fingers – yep just like the kids with ADHD when I’m nervous I bit and tap my nails on any surface I can find (Charlotte hates this)
- twitching my nose – I do this when my nose is running from my hay-fever or when I feel a sneeze coming along…
- Intense book reading – I pretty sure this is a normal thing but when I’m reading a good book I just zone out and can’t here what others are saying unless they yell in my ear. (Charlotte does this just to make me jump!)
That’s about all but just to let you all know that over the next few weeks I’m working on Gang show (a scouts revue show) and some of the others have a school production in the worrks as well so the next few weeks may not have that many posts coming you way…
gotta go as we are going skiing this morning as the weather is so good and well we can go anytime we want 🙂 (Home schooled, remember?)
This weeks theme is quite hard and it does put me in a bit no a LOT of trouble because it is “before and after” and I was going to take a photo of my room when messy and when clean but then mum mum pointed out that if I was to do that It would mean I would have to upload photos off my camera or mum’s phone of which both could be traced so thats a no go….
I thought about it for a while and came up with the saying,
“A picture paints a thousand words”
This becoming an idea that looks like this…
I’ll use a thousand (more or less) words to describe my room!
But then thats going to take up way to much time and space so I’ve put this on my page.
I’ve gotta go pack for a Scout/Gangshow camp now I’ll tell you all about it later!
Sadly I don’t know anyway that I can make this into a list, So I’ll have to do it the long-winded way…
I usually wake up at about 7:30 ish (Home schooled remember?)
I then have a fast and simple breakfast of fruit toast with butter and my antihistamine tablet that I have to take for my hay-fever.
By then Charlotte, Mum and dad will be up so I spend some time on my PC, normally I wright a post or read books on Wattpad in-till mum tells us to start our school work.
(We usually start with Maths)
Most days we finish our school work by lunch-time this way we have the rest of the day off! And in the afternoons we have scouts or other activities.
Our bed time is 9pm but sometimes we watch a movie with dad or are working on some project so we stay up later.
And that’s it!, If you have any theme suggestions or if you have any questions about anything just feel free to ask in the comments 🙂
Till next time…
P.S. This is our logo at the moment do you like it?, Any suggestions for change on the ‘looks’ of this website?.