Theme; Family tree and Funny story’s.
Well not a real tree, I’m talking about a family tree.
One that shows how you are related to people who are “in your roots”, sort of like a tree. I can’t give away any info about my family because my dad has put us on several online family trees so someone could try to trace us and we don’t really need that…..
Instead I’ll put down a funny story from in my family.
Charlotte And The Case Of The Weird Ironing Board.
It was some time last year before we stared this blog I was doing some sewing on my scout campfire blanket when I need to take a break because my fingers where hurting from all that pushing down of needles through thick Badges. I had been doing this in our living room when I got up to go read a book in our workroom/craft-room.
After a while Charlotte walked into the doorway looked at the ironing board which was leaning on the open door, Screamed, jumped and when I Stared to snicker she turned around really fast then jumped and screamed again!
When she calmed down and I had stopped laughing she told me that she had first thought I was in the lounge (where I had been doing my sewing) so when she walked into this room and saw the ironing board and thought it was me but she had only just seen me in the other room just seconds ago so she screamed and then when she saw the real me she screamed again because she thought I was some kind of magic speed transporter!
Well if you did please remember to,
(BTW you can do this if you didn’t like it too)
Theme: Would you rather
As you can tell this is a long list of questions for me to answer of which I ask every one else to answer too. (you can do some in the comments )
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
For anyone but myself.
- Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
Never Watch another movie or TV show
- Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day? Completely invisible.
- Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?
500 years into the future
- Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?
Never be able to use a keyboard and mouse.
- Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want)
Unlimited tacos!! (who wouldn’t?!)
- Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
Unlimited international first class ticket. (This comes with free food so I could just live on the plane 🙂
- Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
A completely automated home. (So I can easily adopt lots of kids to help out the economy.)
- Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or be able to drink unlimited free coffee at any coffee shop?
Theme; Favourite easy recipe.
I would normally have to spend a few minutes thinking and my answer. But today’s one was easy because I use this recipe so much I have it memorised.
Choc chip cookie dough cake in a mug.
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of normal baking flower
- 1 egg (from a chicken)
- 3 tablespoons of choc chips
Put the butter in a bowl or large mug with a lid on it in the microwave for 30 sec.
When melted add the sugar, flower and egg then mix in till smooth.
Then add the choc chips and cook in the microwave for 1 minute or in till the outsides are cooked and the middle is all soft and gooey. (like cookie dough)
And finally Eat, and enjoy!
If you liked this recipe have a look around online for other cake in a mug recipes. I’ve found that the 2-3 ingredient ones don’t work so well.
Theme: What’s in my bag
I quite a few bags; my handbag, scouts gang-show, and ballet.
I’ll do my Gang-show one , in a list of-coarse.
- My Backstage pass (I won’t be let in without it! )
- My drink bottle (because we are under the bright stage lights we need to drink lots)
- change of white and black socks and tan stockings.
- Something to play with before hand.
- Warm jumper
- Lip balm
- extra hairbrush
- headband (to let my hair relax form all the putting up and taking down that we do)
- Lolly’s or something with lots of sugar ( to get our energy levels up!)
- Diary and pen (for the long trip home)
- And finally my script (just in case someone messes up their words.)
Some how I fit all of it into a medium size tote bag!
Whats in your’s?