- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
For anyone but myself. I think it would be more useful and seeing your own future would be annoying
- Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
I would rather never to watch another movie or TV show because social media can be more useful
- Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day? This is a hard one. I think I’d probably rather fly for a day because it would be incredible
- Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past?
500 years into the past because I love history!!!
- Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse?
Never be able to a touchscreen. I prefer using a keyboard and mouse because I find it easier to operate
- Would you rather be able to control fire or water?
This is also hard. I hate fire and would love to have control over it, and I love water. I think I might go for water because I could use it to control fire.
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type you want)
Unlimited sushi. I love sushi and haven’t really eaten many tacos.
- Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
Unlimited international first class ticket (these are usually more expensive and we don’t go to restaurants much)
- Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
A completely automated home. This could do its own housework and would be good
- Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or be able to drink unlimited free coffee at any coffee shop?
I don’t drink coffee so free wifi
Thanks for reading!